AI-ECG Platform is an artificial intelligence (AI) electrocardiogram (ECG) assisted analysis and diagnosis system independently developed by Lepu Medical.
* High Accuracy Rate
Test by 1,000,000 independent MIT test data, the average accuracy rate of AI-ECG platform reach 95.2%.
* High Analysis Speed
Take 1s for automatically resting ECG analysis. The time saved can reduce the overall time of clinical ECG analysis.
* Comprehensive Diagnosis
Support 16 types of cardiac classification, 104 types of ECG diagnostic classifications
* 10.1” high resolution color touch screen, easy to operate. Portable design, compact in size.
* Can be powered by an external DC power supply, a built-in rechargeable lithium battery or recorder
* Support synchronous acquisition and display of 9/12/15/18-lead waveform, as well as heart rate
* Support automatic pacing detection and marking.
* Support auto, RR analysis, HRV, medicine test, ECG event mode.
* Provide 4 sampling modes: pre-sampling, real-time sampling, periodic sampling and trigger sampling.
* Support automatic pacing detection.
* Input patient information via virtual alphanumeric keyboard and barcode scanning.
* Freeze the ECG waveform on the screen.
* Output files in multiple formats, such as Carewell ECG, PDF, BMP, HL7, DICOM, SCP.
* Store, preview, review, edit, export, upload, print and search patient data.
* Support wireless transmission of ECG data via WiFi and mobile networks.
* Base with build-in thermal printer and support external laser printer.
* Export patient datato USB flash disk via USB connector.
* Support the user login permission control, use password or account & password authentication to use
* Support online and offline login to the device, and view the historical patient data of the department
according to thelogin account.
* Support connection with AI-ECG PLATFORM in achieving intelligent diagnosis (Optional).
|Leads||9,12,15,18 lead synchronous acquisition|
|A / D conversion||24 bits|
|Sampling rate||32000 samples/Sec|
|Sensitivity||Auto, 2.5mm/mV, 5 mm/mV, 10 mm/mV, 20|
|mm/mV, 40 mm/mV, less than ±5% error|
|Filter||AC filter: 50Hz, 60Hz, Off|
|EMG filter: 25Hz, 35Hz, 45Hz, Off|
|ADS filter: 0.01 Hz, 0.05 Hz, 0.32 Hz, 0.67 Hz|
|Low pass filter: 75Hz,100Hz,150Hz,300Hz,Off|
|Main unit||Paper speed||5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s,|
|25mm/s and 50mm/s, less than ±3% error|
|Input Impedance||≥100MΩ (10Hz)|
|Input Circuit Current||≤10nA|
|Depolarization voltage||±900mV, ±5%|
|Recovery time after||<10s|
|Pacer pulse display||Pacing pulse with amplitude of|
|±2mV~±700mV, duration of 0.1ms~2.0ms, A-5|
|rise time of less than 100µs, and frequency of|
|100/min can be displayed on the ECG recording.|
|Minimum detectable signal||20μVp-p|
|10.1” Tablet||Size: 272.6mm(L) * 181.2mm(W) * 25.8mm(H)|
|Size & Weight||Net Weight: 1.2Kg|
|10.1” Base (Optional)||Size: 274mm(L) * 288mm(W) * 111.2mm(H)|
|Net Weight: 2.5Kg|